DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic range issue

Geoff

Reactions
I have ha my mavic for a week now. I have most previous dji drones, ie p2, p2v+,p4,inspire,ect... anyway, best range i can get on the Mavic is , and on a clear day at the beach is ...
250 mtrs
i am not a novice & know all the basics, this is faulty, also in the assistant it won`t let me go back to factory defaults on the controller.....
HELP HELP HELP

Are you using the RC when you fly?

it also lost gps signal at the beach this morning, went to atti.. with no interference

yeah i have a good knowledge of the app thanx mate, have all my drones set to max, also have played withe the downlink bandwith in the app from 10 & 20

took my Inspire 1 for a trip, 2 k`s full signal come home, same with my p4.... soon as the mavic goes 200 mtrs starts getting the red bar

The more of these threads I see, the more I realize that being forced not to be an early adopter might not be the worst thing...

Sorry about the issues you have experienced, Geoff.

Did you find a solution to this issue? My Mavic has the same issue. I get about 2500' max distance and it gets a red bar.

I sent mine back for warrenty mate and they have sent me a replacement, should be here in 2 days, fingers crossed...

Bad bird send it in..my Mavic flies well beyond my level of comfort.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Bad bird send it in..my Mavic flies well beyond my level of comfort.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Just dropped it off at UPS.. This is heartbreaking.. After waiting for 2 months now I have to wait again. And I have a family vacation coming up in 3 weeks so this is killing me.

Sorry about that. Mine flies to the limit of the battery without as much as a hiccup ... definitely a mechanical issue

Reactions: Dronebow

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair