DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic RC does not connect to my phone

Andrej

Reactions
Hi guys,
may be somebody know how to sort this problem. I had mavic for a month and didn't had any issues till now. the after new update .3.5 the RC doesn't connect to my phone. I have tried everything. using usb port at the bottom, reinstalling the app, downgrading the soft and it just not connecting at all. but if I use wifi connection phone to drone direct works good as gold.
also I cant connect RC to my PC it does show on display it charging and this is it . PC cant see RC.
any ideas pls ?

Is the data cable working? Can you connect the data cable to a different device and have it communicate? If not, try a different cable. If so, then there is something up here and we should try a step by step diagnosis.

I have tried iPad and another iPhone and same no luck. I've tried other cable as well and same outcome.

I have tried iPad and another iPhone and same no luck. I've tried other cable as well and same outcome.
Hmmm...Let's try unplugging everything and powering on the RC. With the RC powered on try connecting to the computer with the data cable and plug it into the side port. Check to make sure there aren't any loose parts in the ports. If that doesn't the RC has an issue with it's data port.

I had seen the same issue. Similiar to CP678 try this:
1. Power on RC (with cable to phone not plugged in to RC)
2. Power on Mavic.
3. Plug in cable to controller.

Important ---> Sometimes you get a pop-up a second before the app asking to use USB. Click yes.) The problem may be that the app overlays so fast to that prompt it's not accepting USB.

I will be surprised if this doesn't solve it as I had the same issue.

Good Luck!

Nothing happens. Still does not connect. I've tried both ports one on the side and one at the bottom of RC.
The connection lost about 5 min after new update. And since then no meter what I try no connection at all but RC does connected to the drone and I can fly it. And as I said if I connect via wifi direct to drone everything is working perfect. I guess it is RC fault and need to contact the DJI about this problem. I can't see any other ways to fix it. :(

Nothing happens. Still does not connect. I've tried both ports one on the side and one at the bottom of RC.
The connection lost about 5 min after new update. And since then no meter what I try no connection at all but RC does connected to the drone and I can fly it. And as I said if I connect via wifi direct to drone everything is working perfect. I guess it is RC fault and need to contact the DJI about this problem. I can't see any other ways to fix it. :(
Looks like a hardware problem, but don't worry, it's unlikely as a result of the firmware update.

Sorry if I missed this up higher, but have you gone through the procedure to re-pair the RC to Mavic?

I had issue with high side port. The socket itself fell apart. Sent it in and had a replacement in about 3.5 weeks.No charge

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle