DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic RC reverse charging

mravicprilot

Reactions
Hello, has anyone tried micro usb-c reverse charging from android phone to the micro usb of the mavic remote controller while using it? Is it ok to try it or it might be short circuited the RC?
sorry for my bad English.

I've no idea how you would do anything more than connect the two as in normal use?
Android phone will indicate it is drawing charge while connected, it is a very low rate though.
You can charge the controller from a powerbank and have your device connected to the bottom larger USB even while flying, though it would probably be better to boost for a few minutes when not in use - if only to avoid any distraction and additional wires.

Hello, has anyone tried micro usb-c reverse charging from android phone to the micro usb of the mavic remote controller while using it? Is it ok to try it or it might be short circuited the RC?
sorry for my bad English.
I haven't tried it, but Post 6 in this thread might answer your question, or at least give you someone to directly ask your question to.
I suspect he might be charging the controller from an independent source, not the 'android phone' you mention.

Remember that a Mavic battery that has been used for flying will still have enough energy to charge the controller, although you have to use the 'battery to USB' Power Bank Adapter that comes in the Flymore pack. The adaptor is available as a separate item, but rather expensive, in my opinion.

Regards.

Reactions: mravicprilot
I haven't tried it, but Post 6 in this thread might answer your question, or at least give you someone to directly ask your question to.
I suspect he might be charging the controller from an independent source, not the 'android phone' you mention.

Remember that a Mavic battery that has been used for flying will still have enough energy to charge the controller, although you have to use the 'battery to USB' Power Bank Adapter that comes in the Flymore pack. The adaptor is available as a separate item, but rather expensive, in my opinion.

Regards.
thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929