DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic rear arms not symetric

Others have reported this. Someone reviewed 4 units off the shelf and found 2 shifted left, 2 shifted right. Within manufacturing tolerances.

checked mine and they are both even, more closer to pic one's right side..

Cool, thanks... Wonder if I should worry, but it feels a bit cheapish when you pay $1000++ and it is a bit wonky...

Cool, thanks... Wonder if I should worry, but it feels a bit cheapish when you pay $1000++ and it is a bit wonky...

It might feel cheapish and wonky but it is solidly made and solidly planted in the body. Its not coming off, trust me. It was designed with sdome flex in it instead of breaking off during a hard landing. If youve ever looked at the wings of a 747 or other commercial airliner during flight, they flex so much it's almost scary, but thats what theyre designed to do. Not the same material but same principal.

I have 150+ flights on mine and it still feels solid and lines up with the other rear arm. One member here was having problems with the arm bending too far backwards and lifting up the plate and that would adversely affect the thrust line of the prop and maybe make it fly sideways or nose down attitude. You might keep an eye out for that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird