DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic release date pushed back to Nov 30th?

PhxMavicFlyer

Reactions
Just got an email from Best Buy (I won a $3K gift card at work) which stated some bad news.

"Your order has a new release date. We were just informed that the release date for the item listed below has been updated to Wednesday, November 30, 2016."

Is that delay limited to Best Buy or is it a wider issue and DJI has pushed the date? Either way I'm bummed and headed over to the Inspire group. Bummed.

Daryl:(

Just got an email from Best Buy (I won a $3K gift card at work) which stated some bad news.

"Your order has a new release date. We were just informed that the release date for the item listed below has been updated to Wednesday, November 30, 2016."

Is that delay limited to Best Buy or is it a wider issue and DJI has pushed the date? Either way I'm bummed and headed over to the Inspire group. Bummed.

Man........if I won 3000$ in any form I couldn't possibly be bummed about anything right now! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

VOTE TRUMP!!

Reactions: Advexure
You'd do well to go ahead and order you a mavic also. You won't regret it!

EDIT you already did oops.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

VOTE TRUMP!!

Reactions: Advexure
Noticed on the apple site dec 19th release date

Attachments

• IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 125

Hey don't feel too bad - I ordered mine 1st Oct just got this message morning (see attached)

Attachments

• IMG-20161028-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20161028-WA0000.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 193
Hey don't feel too bad - I ordered mine 1st Oct just got this message morning (see attached)

Well ****, I ordered mine Oct 5th direct from DJI. Still not even a whisper as to when I might expect mine to be shipped. I'm starting to guess 30 November :(

I had a live chat with DJI service few days ago and he said that they need 5-6 weeks to deliver the Mavic from the date of payment.

I had a live chat with DJI service few days ago and he said that they need 5-6 weeks to deliver the Mavic from the date of payment.

My order was placed 7 weeks ago today... no word of shipment yet

Well ****, I ordered mine Oct 5th direct from DJI. Still not even a whisper as to when I might expect mine to be shipped. I'm starting to guess 30 November :(
Yep, I placed mine on the 5th also.... and crickets.... I don't know what the issue is but this company has a SERIOUS problem, I for one will never order anything from them again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom