DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Repairs UK

Nemo5632

Reactions
Sad day. Just decked into a wall while trying to go into tripod mode. I have emailed DJI support to arrange a repair.

The gimbal has an overload error looks like it's knocked it out of alignment. As it clunks when its running the alignment after you power it on.

I have DJI care, but my question is can I just have the gimbal fix / replaced or do I have to have a new unit and pay the £79? I would rather now use one of my replacements as I'm sure to crash it again at some point.

I'm sure DJI will advise but while they are out of hours wanted to know if anyone knew.

Also anyone in the UK had a repair and know the turn around time?

Thanks

Stu

The gimbal itself is expensive. The repair work is probably worth half of the drone.

It is up to you if you either pay for the repair or use up ond of your drone refreshes ...

The gimbal itself is expensive. The repair work is probably worth half of the drone.

Tried to show in the picture, you should be able to see the camera won't move past this point, I think when it hit the wall it's jumped a cog I could probably fix myself. But it's probably best let them take a look on lot of this value.

Good to know I can decide if I use one of the exchanges.

Not really sure why it flew in the wall it was hovering fine then banked off to the right. Who knows kwows with these things. Still annoyed about it, I was only trying to run the batteries down as I won't be flying for a few days. Well I won't be now anyway lol

Does anyone know where the UK repair centre is? Wonder if I can drop it off if it's not far.

View media item 366

i'm in the UK,just sent mine back to DJI for repair at their request. as we speak its on it's way over to the Netherlands via UPS. Contact Dji support they will send you a shipping label to send back to them at their cost. They will look at the bird and tell you the cost to repair which you can pay or use your assist insurance.

You can also check out TFix.

DJI Mavic Pro Repairs

There are few services listed on the website and already priced up. All serviceable gimbal parts are usually in stock and drone repairs take few days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka