DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Reverse Tap Fly

taryn

Reactions
Without the drone in front of me (I'm at work), is this feature available on the Mavic yet?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

The better option might be "course lock" that way the Mavics orientation can be changed to suit while flying on a straight line, you would have to keep an eye on elevation though, as that remains the same as when the mode is enabled, but is adjustable in flight!
Hope this helps?

The better option might be "course lock" that way the Mavics orientation can be changed to suit while flying on a straight line, you would have to keep an eye on elevation though, as that remains the same as when the mode is enabled, but is adjustable in flight!
Hope this helps?

Cheers! Yeah was aware of the course lock, I just liked the fact that reverse tap fly automatically moved rearward, while maintaining focus on the subject without much user input.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Rangerdave
You can also do it, to some extent, using Active Track. Although horizontal speed control seems to be limited to about 3-4kph (not counting if the Mavic is actually following a subject).

Reactions: taryn
You can also do it, to some extent, using Active Track. Although horizontal speed control seems to be limited to about 3-4kph (not counting if the Mavic is actually following a subject).

Thanks I'll have a crack at that today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO