DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Scotland

Got Mavic a month ago crap weather for getting the use of it from the central belt Livingston Rupert DJI Scotland on facebook or Livingston Drone club arranges meets
Thanks for the tip! Got out today in the sunshine and snow... hoping to maybe spare a couple of minutes tomorrow to do the same...

Reactions: V0mit_C0met
Today was the first time I got to take the Mavic out for a proper spin (Nae wind or rain!). Still figuring out different editing techniques and flint paths... amazing to have some acceptable weather for a change.
1f60a.png
Thought I would share!

Today was the first time I got to take the Mavic out for a proper spin (Nae wind or rain!). Still figuring out different editing techniques and flint paths... amazing to have some acceptable weather for a change.
1f60a.png
Thought I would share!

Very nice Rupert [emoji1303]
What editor did you use?

Reactions: Rupert
Hello,

I'm from Kirkcaldy and I have a Mavic! Anybody wishing to discuss experiences, please get in touch!
Fanks [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well today tis a magnificent day for flying ...blue skies, little wind, albeit a bit chilly on the old bones.

Watched a lot of footage on the run up to this and said "I'm not going to be making jerky movements, I'll be all smooth and cinematic, me".

**** these controls are sensitive and I'll be editing the jerky stuff out! I also pussied out and left in noob mode. A little bit longer with that on methinks.

No time for editing, I'm away back out. C'yall laters.

The Mavic has no words to describe how good it is. Awesome would be meh compared to this.

Dunfermline Abbey - If anyone not familiar with this, the wording round the tower reads King Robert The Bruce. He was portrayed in the semi-fictitious movie Braveheart.

DJI_0020.JPG

The Mavic has no words to describe how good it is. Awesome would be meh compared to this.

Dunfermline Abbey - If anyone not familiar with this, the wording round the tower reads King Robert The Bruce. He was portrayed in the semi-fictitious movie Braveheart.

View attachment 4180

It was never in doubt you would love it [emoji2]
How many batteries did you go through?
This is defo on my hit list [emoji1303]

I have laid siege on Aberdour yesterday and mapsie den today [emoji1303]

3 batteries, 5 locations. Then had to come home for lunch before heading to football.

This is other worldly, so much tech in such a petit package.

That second video looked like you were seeing how tight a gap you could fly through. Think you need to fit whiskers to the front of yours.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
3 batteries, 5 locations. Then had to come home for lunch before heading to football.

This is other worldly, so much tech in such a petit package.

That second video looked like you were seeing how tight a gap you could fly through. Think you need to fit whiskers to the front of yours.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

A wee pocket rocket [emoji573]

Haha, looks closer in the videos [emoji1303]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS