DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Scotland

Sorry for your loss. It might help if you have a look at your log files. The Mavic records two. One in the drone and one should be in the remote.

If your lucky it might have some more information where the drone went down or what caused it.

(A sort of 3rd log is that flight log on your smart device. The real log files are far better)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Sorry for your loss. It might help if you have a look at your log files. The Mavic records two. One in the drone and one should be in the remote.

If your lucky it might have some more information where the drone went down or what caused it.

(A sort of 3rd log is that flight log on your smart device. The real log files are far better)

I have been in touch with DJI today to start data analysis, I had to sync the logs and supply other information. Looking at the flight log it shows the antenna issue at around 750m out and then reached a distance of 890m and seems to drop very quickly from height of 54m and at 4m shows another antenna warning. Definitely not right so hopefully this is enough to get my replacement through the DJI Care agreement I have in place

Reactions: trev1968 and Rupert
Sorry to hear this.
I had a bad signal loss at loch leven also for about 2 minutes but fortunately managed to get signal back and recover

Went back home to Aberdeen at the weekend and captured some of these beauty's that i took for granted not that long ago
82b25dbae99ee6cf1dfb3249dbce21b6.jpg
863faa2ee824bfa88d1da5e700a7a99d.jpg
da521f1db8d02fb0a93aabd0a561f1fa.jpg
a1c8da869e0651377ac9995c6e1a0abd.jpg
28d9cc0295061d1ba79dcc1db7e11dd5.jpg
38dfcaca3561c1c65743c33f67f79f32.jpg

Last edited:
Hey folks. Live in edinburgh well midlothian but its like 15 mins to city centre.

Waiting on my macic veing delivered. Lookinbforward to gettin out with it .

Be a long time until i get confidence to take it out over water

Have saw a few vids and read few posts about loss of aignla or mavic just doin ita own thing etc. Hopefully minea goea all well and will see how i get on

Hey folks. Live in edinburgh well midlothian but its like 15 mins to city centre.

Waiting on my macic veing delivered. Lookinbforward to gettin out with it .

Be a long time until i get confidence to take it out over water

Have saw a few vids and read few posts about loss of aignla or mavic just doin ita own thing etc. Hopefully minea goea all well and will see how i get on

Hopefully you're in the sky soon. Only minor issue I had was with video breaking up occasionally on downlink using Android device. No issue using iPhone.

You may want to practice a little before putting it in the sea!

Hey,

Cracking shots im based in edinburgh havent realy had much chance to get out with my mavic

Great shot of the map at barony castle its only 30 mins up the road from me . .ight have to pop up to gwt a shot of it .gave me some inspiration !!

Aw brilliant, you should definitely visit the Polish Map of Scotland. We loved it, something different to shoot. We do have footage of it also if you want a look :)

Reactions: SvenPatrick
Yeah ive seen it from ground level and rhe tower as ive stayed at the castle a couple times when out photographing down peebles etc .

Droens fairly new and my first . So never thot about going there with it . Defo will sort a trip out now .

Vid looks good

Going on vacation to south Queensferry from May 22nd till May 26th. Will bring my Mavic (at least thats the plan). Planing to fly North of Stirling (Wallace Monument) on 24th and the area of Queensferry on the 25th.

Anyone want to meet for some flying? (can only bring two batteries, so flying time will be restrikted each day :()

Cheers
Sven

Going on vacation to south Queensferry from May 22nd till May 26th. Will bring my Mavic (at least thats the plan). Planing to fly North of Stirling (Wallace Monument) on 24th and the area of Queensferry on the 25th.

Anyone want to meet for some flying? (can only bring two batteries, so flying time will be restrikted each day :()

Cheers
Sven

Will be working . But just watch if your tempted to fly near the bridges while at south queens ferry as there rosyth naval docks military place . Doesnt show to much of a nfz on the app but it is restricted and then theres edinburgh airport close by too

Reactions: SvenPatrick
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica