DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic shipped? No delivery or tracking number

Kevin Cummings

Reactions
I ordered a Mavic FlY More package on October 25 and since then I've been checking the website for information on its possible arrival date. Yesterday the status changed from "payment confirmed " to "shipped" however I did not receive a email or tracking number. Has anyone else seen this? Efforts to contact DJI via phone, email or chat have proven ineffective.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

That happened to me, it was the next day when I got a notification from DHL, the DJI shipping email arrived the day after.

Same here ,tracking came later and mine arrives tomorrow .
We be flying soon Kevin .
monker thumbup.gif

I ordered a Mavic FlY More package on October 25 and since then I've been checking the website for information on its possible arrival date. Yesterday the status changed from "payment confirmed " to "shipped" however I did not receive a email or tracking number. Has anyone else seen this? Efforts to contact DJI via phone, email or chat have proven ineffective.

Same case for me, my friend. Together we wait!

Thanks John that's good to hear. With a bit of luck it will get here before Christmas as the wife is getting it for me...
But I bought it (for me).

Don't know where you are, but it only took DHL 3 days to get it to the U.K!

Yes with mine too it was 24 hrs before I got the tracking details but don't worry it's on it's way. You should have it before Dec 25 easily!!!

Update, I got a FedEx tracking number, not via e-mail but on the DJI store website, but when I went to the FedEx website and entered it just says "pending". At least it's progress.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98