DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic shipped!

Congrats Al! I just got confirmation of my battery shipping. We will all be flying soon I'm sure.
You are going to love this little bugger, so much easier to fly than the P3 but lots to learn.
Easier than the P3? Is that possible? My P3P is easier than my toy Eachine H8 (a delight but challenging), by a multiple of at least 20, so I guess I'll switch the Mavic on and it'll take off, then come back 25 minutes later with fabulous footage :rolleyes::cool:

Anybody receive a Mavic order after 9/29 @ 18:32? Just trying to have a general idea where the line is now.

I think its fair to say the ordering is all over the place ...

While ordering may be "all over the place", the concern among many who have ordered is whether or not the stated "First come, first served" policy is a reality or simply smoke screen rhetoric from DJI.

I think DJI are still sending out drones from the 28th .... I didn't order from DJI direct.

While ordering may be "all over the place", the concern among many who have ordered is whether or not the stated "First come, first served" policy is a reality or simply smoke screen rhetoric from DJI.

I tend to agree. But if there are vendor orders in that cue then the net result may be the same.

I have been trying to cancel my order for 5 days...keep getting the run around. I go to the chat and they tell me to send in email. I send an email and they say they cannot cancel my order go online. Tried to call and they just refer me back to email. I am going to dispute the charge on my CC. Unreal...I am waiting for the bugs to get worked out and not willing to let them charge me and keep my money for over six weeks before delivery.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929