DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic underside hot?

SRJ_Mavic_PRO

Reactions
Just got my Mavic Pro yesterday and after having it on for only a few minutes the underside gets warm, feels hot. Is this normal?

Thanks

S

Yes, that's normal.

Just got my Mavic Pro yesterday and after having it on for only a few minutes the underside gets warm, feels hot. Is this normal?

Thanks

S
Do you hear the fan kick on? It will get rather warm but the fan should kick on as well.
Regards,
-d.

Whenever you've got your Mavic turn on, particularly if your only bench running it and not flying, is to remove the gimbal guard and clamp. It helps the fan move the air and cool the electronics.

Whenever you've got your Mavic turn on, particularly if your only bench running it and not flying, is to remove the gimbal guard and clamp
The Mavic should never be powered on before removing the gimbal lock/clamp.

Ok. It still gets warm fast. The fan kicks in fairly fast after start up. It does get very warm fast. It's normal. Cool it with the snide remarks if you ask a question.

Fan kicks in pretty fast. I always worry when it's going and I want to power down?

Yea that fan yesterday was making me think WTF but then it died down. Hopefully the winds are mellow tomorrow been itch'n to get this in the air. I tried this afternoon but 25 MPH winds had this newbie making it land after 5 minutes. Then I got out it's bigger brother the P4P and flew for 20 minutes capturing the sunset.
DJI_0012.JPG

Last edited:
Just checked the forum and was shocked to see the emotional rollercoaster you guys went on last night. So glad you made up.

Like the calming sunset photo to ease the situation. [emoji39]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada