DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Video to Blue Ray

Smokey5159

Reactions
Hi guys,
I have a question in regards to the final output and display resolution and type that I need
For my Mavic videos that I plan to play on my home projector system. I ultimately want to
Review my movies through my Optoma projector that is hooked up to my Samsung Blue Ray
Disc player. I’m guessing that the resolution final stage will be my Projector which states that
Its native Resolution is 1080p – (1920 x 1080) – and it also plays Blue Ray (which confuses me a bit – because I thought that BR was a higher resolution than 1080p, but I confess that I’m a novice on that info).
I guess I’m wanting the best possible quality that I can retain from my Mavic footage (whatever setting within the DJI Go4 camera app will economically offer that) that I can then render and burn to disc, or keep to store on a USB to then play on my Blue Ray player. I use Cyberlink Power Director 15 (the latest version) as my editing tool, along with Filmora (which I’ve just purchased) which claim to be able to create Blue Ray discs…

Cheers, Smokey.

Standard Blu-Ray is 1080p. UltraHD Blu-Ray players can play 4k videos.

Standard Blu-Ray is 1080p. UltraHD Blu-Ray players can play 4k videos.
Thank you HFMan - I appreciate you clarifying that for me. I'll do some research on the latest XBox as well - as I believe it can play 4K also.
Cheers

If your Blu-ray player can't support your Mavic 4K video, you can use Brorsoft video converter to convert Mavic 4K to a proper format in proper settings.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S