DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Watch at Apple Shops in U.S.A.

scottg9999

Reactions
If you are in the U.S.A. and still looking for a Mavic keep an eye on the Apple stores. It seems they just received a large order and are shipping to preorders (home and in store delivery). I think the extra will make their way on to retail shelves. Two have already popped up and sold in the last 30 minutes. Good luck and hopefully this will be an opportunity for more people that have been waiting to get ahold of one.

Scott

Sent from my SM-N920V using MavicPilots mobile app

source? I just talked with my Apple business contact to place an order he knew nothing of a large shipment.

I had ordered one 11/28 as a back up...its being shipped today

I don't think anyone has confirmed with apple but a lot of us who have bought through apple and used the in store pickup option will have the mavic tomorrow. Just using some context clues says apple must have a large shipment coming in. Now, no one know if they will actually have any available for walk in purchase....

I just got an email that I can pick a Mavic up in the Apple Store in the Upper West Side in NY. Since I already got mine from Newegg I am going to cancel it. So there might become on available shortly.

That is if they allow me to cancel. Otherwise I will walk over to the store later tonight buy it and directly return it. Either way, one is going to free up ;).

Hope one of you guys picks it up, who doesn't just resell it. Since I could have done that myself ;)

-edit just got off the phone. So it becomes available shortly.

Last edited:
I had 2 orders, 1 from best buy one from Apple, I will either try to sell it or just return it to the store

I had an Apple order placed on November 23rd for a January 31 pickup at the store. Last night it changed to December 12th. Same evening my Mavic shipped from DJI (due tomorrow) so I called Apple because the website would not let me cancel. Turns out it was in transit to the store and I had been billed. They easily cancelled the transaction but the moral of the story is order from Apple for delivery to your local store and you will be playing with your toy before Santa comes.

Reactions: Orionthehunter
I know Apple has just shipped a large batch of preorders to people's homes and for store pickup. Based on other comments and watching the forums, items that aren't reserved for store pickup are then placed in their inventory. Three Apple stores had them in stock for a very short time today and I think this is first time they have had them on the shelf in the last week or two. I think more stores will have them tomorrow and possibly Friday. I don't think it will be a lot... timing will be everything!

Reactions: Orionthehunter
I just got an email that I can pick a Mavic up in the Apple Store in the Upper West Side in NY. Since I already got mine from Newegg I am going to cancel it. So there might become on available shortly.

That is if they allow me to cancel. Otherwise I will walk over to the store later tonight buy it and directly return it. Either way, one is going to free up ;).

Hope one of you guys picks it up, who doesn't just resell it. Since I could have done that myself ;)

-edit just got off the phone. So it becomes available shortly.

For the time I got there (+/-20min since you posted) it was already sold!

Thanks anyway

My Apple order just went from Jan 25 to Tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I also picked up 2 batteries at another Apple store near me. I'll grab some extra props and i'm good. I had pre orders at Newegg and DJI as well that I've already cancelled. That should bump some spots.

What's strange is my order (direct from DJI) for 2 batteries that I placed on Sept. 29th also ships today. Sounds to me like a large batch of all DJI products just got to the US recently. Maybe it's the lack of batteries that's holding things up and DJI just got a bunch of those into it's facility? I would guess they outsource battery manufacture.

Just found an in stock battery at a one of the 3 Pittsburgh locations. Ready for pickup today.

This is like playing "Where's Waldo".

Im reaching LA on 21st afternoon.
What apple store in WEHo I should visit and beg for one standard box ?

May be I can get one ?

Wow, they have a Mavic watch already? Does it make you fly??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS