DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic without RC

Grungymike95

Reactions
Okay... so I'm trying to place an order for a mavic without the controller. First it shows the price is $759, after clicking on it, it changes to $899. Kind of confused a little bit.. anyone encountered this before?

Attachments

• IMG_1442.PNG
    IMG_1442.PNG
    316.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1443.PNG
    IMG_1443.PNG
    735.3 KB · Views: 41
I see the same $899 price when I use my phone. When I browse on my computer, the price is $759.

I see the same $899 price when I use my phone. When I browse on my computer, the price is $759.

Hmmm... I guess I'm better off placing the order over the phone with DJI's sales department. 'Cause this is not making any sense at all. They priced it at $759 durning the Mavic's announcement keynote back in September.

Or just use a computer to purchase it.

If all you have is a mobile device, use the "request desktop site" feature in the mobile web browser and you'll be able to access the desktop version of the website. The price will be $759 if you do that.

If all you have is a mobile device, use the "request desktop site" feature in the mobile web browser and you'll be able to access the desktop version of the website. The price will be $759 if you do that.

Got it on my desktop, thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madkiwi