DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavics new york

ConorIRL

Reactions
Hi I've been following the the mavic situation for the past while and have been trying to source one for the past few weeks. Im based in Ireland have emailed almost every DJI reseller in Europe but it looks like we just aren't getting any stock over here. The best estimate i could get was they'd be in stock sometime at the start of next year.

Fortunately i have a friend heading over to new york this weekend and i was wondering if there was any way for them to pick one up for me. Ive read that numerous apple stores and such have been getting stock but i was wondering if anyone had an idea as to how i could get my hands on one.

New York... as in New York City? It's a pretty populated location. Your friend will be very lucky to find one in stock there.

Try ordering from Apple store for local pickup - also there is a DJI Experience Store which might have them. Just give them a call.

As someone who purchased their Mavic at an Apple Store in New York on Nov. 25, I can tell you that there are no Mavics available in NYC for now.

Gonna try getting in contact with a few shops and see if they can get one in.

Try ordering from Apple store for local pickup - also there is a DJI Experience Store which might have them. Just give them a call.
You need to order through them (DJI Experience), they have Mavic pros in stock, but those are for people who have ordered them already. Can't just walk in and buy one off of the shelf from them. That being said, It's SUPER fast, I ordered Friday 12/2 at the store, and picked it up at the store Tuesday 12/6 (2 business days).

IF the OP's friend is going to be in NYC for a couple of days, I suggest going that route. The DJI Experience is at 1666 Broadway, between 51st and 52nd street (very small store, easy to miss). Best way to get there is the subway. Take the E train to the 7th Ave stop (it's 7th Ave and 53rd). The DJI Experience is around the corner on Broadway (between 51st and 52nd).

Experience store is the best.. but they do claim 10days.. I ordered the Fly-more.. and a friend ordered the regular one the next day.. he got his in 3 business days.. I called and they asked If I can wait a couple of more days.. (10days) - that being said.. they are the best in customer service thus far.. Very friendly.. nice "clean store " ala Apple..
They only allow you to buy just one as they want to allow more people to get them..

I got a friend who just put one on eBay .. but think he might be willing to just sell outright.. brand new unopened box think he want around 1500.00 - let me know

I would try both apple and Camrise (DJI Experience) if that doesn't work then go to craigslist, wouldn't try Craiglists as first option IMHO

Thanks for the replies rang a few apple stores and no stock at the moment but they could get some in any day but couldn't find out when. Gonna try DJI Experience before i go down the craigslist route.

I just sold the two extras I had on Craigslist, I know those buyers were elated and would recommend Craigslist, Make sure you get the original receipt with the Mavic and buy a un-flown unit. That way you have full warranty protection

TRy Drone Nerds in Florida, they were the only ones who were reliable on the shipping dates and support. No tax like on Amazon, which delayed and delayed.
You'll love it once you get used to it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada