DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount and QuadLock

Mr. Sasquatch

Reactions
I recently received my MavMount and while I was checking it out I thought I would try something out.

I've used QuadLock cases for my phone. For those unfamiliar, it's a quick twist to lock system that I use in my truck and on my desk at work to hold my phone.

I noticed the post on the MavMount looked to be the right size for the extra QuadLock adaptor I had. After hulking the adaptor on to the post (adaptor has a hole but isn't threaded).

bb0be43e28b2dbcf63030557ad5379a6.jpg

badfb74415e06b85a045c89e83a965c1.jpg

I had to purchase an attachment to add to my iPad mini but here is what it looks like with the ipad

972c906c034ced073d7ac369ce208ab1.jpg

2ec62d87fe94564011ffdc72c4cae5cd.jpg

It works great. The MavMount itself works great but I like how I can now utilize it with the iPad and iPhone with a quick twist.

Here is a picture of the piece I attached to the MavMount.

abc8ec279017f4588ed79f79345bf62f.jpg

Yep! Great accessory for sure!! Actually just posted a review as follows:
Received my Mav Mountand, just as expected and reviews suggest this thing is bullet proof! Outstanding Job! If you are going to make a $1,000 plus investment on a drone why would you consider anything else? I had a single concern on my delivery. It seems that UPS might have handled the package a little to aggressively and there was a tiny chip on the Clamp itself. Sent a quick descriptive email along with a photo to Mav Mount support and, without as much as a 5 minute delay they offered me a Tracking number and assured me that a replacement was on its way. Sure enough days later I have the replacement. That\'s Customer Service! DO Not look elsewhere--Mav Mount is what you want!- Erick Bruce

I recently received my MavMount and while I was checking it out I thought I would try something out.

I've used QuadLock cases for my phone. For those unfamiliar, it's a quick twist to lock system that I use in my truck and on my desk at work to hold my phone.

I noticed the post on the MavMount looked to be the right size for the extra QuadLock adaptor I had. After hulking the adaptor on to the post (adaptor has a hole but isn't threaded).

I had to purchase an attachment to add to my iPad mini but here is what it looks like with the ipad

It works great. The MavMount itself works great but I like how I can now utilize it with the iPad and iPhone with a quick twist.

Here is a picture of the piece I attached to the MavMount.
Howdy Mr. Sasquatch, quick question the item pictured, is that the 'quadlock adhesive wall mount' that you were able to "hand" thread onto the mavmount? I would like to duplicate you set up.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: Mr. Sasquatch
Howdy Mr. Sasquatch, quick question the item pictured, is that the 'quadlock adhesive wall mount' that you were able to "hand" thread onto the mavmount? I would like to duplicate you set up.
Regards,
-d.
the way he said "hulk it on" it sounds like it wasnt actually threaded, so it was forced. Only someone with the quadlock can confirm though.

love the innovations guys.

Regards,
-d.

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, I just kept cranking it on by hand until it was 'threaded'. It would likely be easier if you had the ability to thread it with a machine. The hole in the middle of the quad lock is almost the perfect size.

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, I just kept cranking it on by hand until it was 'threaded'. It would likely be easier if you had the ability to thread it with a machine. The hole in the middle of the quad lock is almost the perfect size.
I'm supposed they don't just make it 1/4th-20 size, that's the universal size for professional camera gear. That's why we use it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929