DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavPro Vid on 20'x30' screen (not too shabby!)

DodgeP

Reactions
Philadelphia, PA | Princeton, NJ | NYC, NY
I recently licensed some footage to a friend of mine who happens to be in BoyzIIMen. He saw some of my recent footage and was like; I have to have it for our intro! The edit I sent (I had the audio intro track too), is in the upper right, they chopped it up a little more and used what you see on the bottom. All the aerial footage is from the Mavic, all the ground footage is from the OSMO. The group is on the Total Package Tour with New Kids and Paula Abdul. I guess over 20k people saw the footage on Saturday night and maybe a couple hundred thousand more over the life of the rest of the tour will see it! Not like I was credited on screen but still - a pretty dope things to see.

The noise you see is from me using my iphone to try and record it. I forgot to tap my phone screen on the clock tower shot because I was looking at the screen on stage. Never the less, you get the picture.

I recently licensed some footage to a friend of mine who happens to be in BoyzIIMen. He saw some of my recent footage and was like; I have to have it for our intro! The edit I sent (I had the audio intro track too), is in the upper right, they chopped it up a little more and used what you see on the bottom. All the aerial footage is from the Mavic, all the ground footage is from the OSMO. The group is on the Total Package Tour with New Kids and Paula Abdul. I guess over 20k people saw the footage on Saturday night and maybe a couple hundred thousand more over the life of the rest of the tour will see it! Not like I was credited on screen but still - a pretty dope things to see.

The noise you see is from me using my iphone to try and record it. I forgot to tap my phone screen on the clock tower shot because I was looking at the screen on stage. Never the less, you get the picture.

Pretty cool DodgeP, do forget all us little mavic pilots when you become famous.

Pretty cool DodgeP, do forget all us little mavic pilots when you become famous.

After being friends with these guys for the better part of my adult life, I don't envy anyone who's famous. That life is a little more taxing than I'd prefer. I just want to accumulate as much wealth as I can, I'm happy with that!

After being friends with these guys for the better part of my adult life, I don't envy anyone who's famous. That life is a little more taxing than I'd prefer. I just want to accumulate as much wealth as I can, I'm happy with that!
I have a Sony 4k projector (got a good deal from an estate sale) when I project the Mavic footage on my screen in the basement 192" (16x9) it can induce vertigo, it is so real looking. Seeing it on a 30 foot screen must be amazing.

Reactions: DodgeP
boyz2men.jpg I was with them in China in 2004. They did a concert at the Great Wall of China and I ran a crane camera for the shoot. Been a fan since high school.

Last edited:
Reactions: DodgeP
View attachment 15839 I was with them in China in 2004. They did a concert at the Great Wall of China and I ran a crane camera for the shoot. Been a fan since high school.

Nice.. Nate was a little upset with me because I don't ever take pics with them, although my wife does.. lol.. I told him that I don't normally take pics with my celebrity friends. So I took a pic backstage on Saturday..

IMG_1557.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54