DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Max Flight Times?

KillerCut

Reactions
Wondering how close to 27 min the actual real world flight times are. Can some of you who already have your mavic post your flight times and the battery percentage when you landed?

76976e500a85bfd400590e0061e0c86f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Landed 8% battery left, did this as part of battery service

I have been flying in some interesting weather, with wind between 15-20mph, and an average temperature of 40 degrees. In these conditions, I have been getting around 12 minutes.

This is landing with red alert, typically under 15% battery.

I'm averaging 3-4% of battery per flight minute over my 50+ flights with the mavic. I usually land around the 25/30% mark, so not too sure how fast the battery live degrades beyond that point, but it's not uncommon for me to hid the low 20 minute mark before I come in to land. If i wanted to fly farther I could stretch the flights out to 25 minutes or so quite easily.

Reactions: shuddee
I'm averaging 3-4% of battery per flight minute over my 50+ flights with the mavic. I usually land around the 25/30% mark, so not too sure how fast the battery live degrades beyond that point, but it's not uncommon for me to hid the low 20 minute mark before I come in to land. If i wanted to fly farther I could stretch the flights out to 25 minutes or so quite easily.

What are the wind and temperature conditions, on average? So far, I have only been able test this equipment between 18F and 45F, and always with no less than 10mph wind.

What are the wind and temperature conditions, on average? So far, I have only been able test this equipment between 18F and 45F, and always with no less than 10mph wind.

It's summer here in Australia so flights have been in 25C+ weather (sometimes it's been 35C+). Sydney is quite a windy place, so most flights have had at least a mild-light breeze, with my most windy flights having wind gusts up to 50km/h.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S