DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maximum Altitude Reached error

smknv8s

Reactions
So got my mavic and flew it around a bit with no issues. No videos yet just getting used the the DJI platform as I have flown other manufactures over the last few years. last few times I flew I keep getting the error "Maximum altitude has been reached. To change got to MC settings if needed"
I know "MC" stands for main controller but I have my max altitude on my settings as 120 meters as it was set by the default. I have changed it to multiple different settings from 100-200m. The craft won't go above 19ft. it flew fine on that default setting before so not sure what changed. Its not in beginner mode. I have tried changing to other modes as well and it will not go higher. Any Ideas. If this is a stupid question I'm sorry like I said just getting used to the DJI menus.

Thanks

Are you changing this setting while your Mavic is connected to DJI GO?

Are you changing this setting while your Mavic is connected to DJI GO?
Yes, I am using the DJI Go 4, not sure it that matters. It gives me the message to make sure I fly within regulations but nothing changes.

Reactions: kiteboy
Please upload one of your TXT flight logs here and post a link back here.

I was getting Max Alt around 19ft as well but flying indoors with no GPS. Turning off the downward vision system disables the max alt warning but you'll drift around pretty good. How many satellites have you been picking up?

I was getting Max Alt around 19ft as well but flying indoors with no GPS. Turning off the downward vision system disables the max alt warning but you'll drift around pretty good. How many satellites have you been picking up?
I got mine to fly fine now, i was getting between 14-17 sats, I went into settings and turned everything off and then on, went back to default settings on limits (thankfully I screen shot it before I changed it) tried it in sport and atti and it seems to have no issues. Still gonna upload the logs just to be safe.

Side question? Where are flying indoors that you can go up 19 ft without a ceiling? Good place for some flying when it snows haha

IMG_4596.JPG
10,000 square foot hangar with 25 foot ceiling, metal roof blocks gps signal allowing flight indoors on airport property (red no fly zone)

I got mine to fly fine now, i was getting between 14-17 sats, I went into settings and turned everything off and then on, went back to default settings on limits (thankfully I screen shot it before I changed it) tried it in sport and atti and it seems to have no issues. Still gonna upload the logs just to be safe.

Side question? Where are flying indoors that you can go up 19 ft without a ceiling? Good place for some flying when it snows haha

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103