DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Me Wanty!

Kate

Reactions
75 mph! 40 minutes! and it's foldable :)

Yi Technology
01_3.png

Anyone on the forum know much about this guy?
The Teal drone claims 70mph for 10 minutes and still isnt out

I would miss mavic's controller, but still..wow.
Are there any flight limitations on 3 rotor drones?

I remeber these guys made that Go-Pro Copy that sold for half the price.
Hope the same holds true for there drones.

75 mph! 40 minutes! and it's foldable :)

Yi Technology
View attachment 9070

Anyone on the forum know much about this guy?
The Teal drone claims 70mph for 10 minutes and still isnt out

I would miss mavic's controller, but still..wow.
Are there any flight limitations on 3 rotor drones?

I remeber these guys made that Go-Pro Copy that sold for half the price.
Hope the same holds true for there drones.
I believe I read an article where it was around $4500 it looks cool but they have a lot of issues one is the latency I think it is around 250 -300 ms and the camera is not the best for that price. They also make a VTOL drone plane for a couple times that price, I think that has a lot more potential..
Regards,
-d.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC Rider
It's certainly a cool looking drone but the specifications suggest it's going to be expensive with its carbon fibre body, high speed and long batterylife and I can't see you could easily scale that technology down as each part is so dependent on the others.

John

The Yi Erida Drone Is Friggin' Fast

Pricing and Availability

The Yi Erida should be available in the second quarter of 2017. Final pricing has yet to be determined, but a company spokesperson said it should be in the same range as the Mavic — about $749 to $999.

I see they are going to include their own controller too.
Is good. I wouldnt be keen to fly anywhere near 70 with just my phone

Last edited:
And its going to be another Chinese quad that doesn't live up to its claims. Trust me.. If it does 70mph the gimble and camera will suck. If it doesn't do 70mph the gimble will work but the camera will suck. I highly doubt its going to compete with the Mavic..

Well YI do have a reputation for bringing some upper end items to the market.
The YI 4K camera, killed the GoPro Hero 4 when it was released last year.
And now, theres a YI 4K+ coming very shortly - the first camera to offer 4K recording at 60fps!
Ive reviewed the YI 4K previously, and I have to admit, its seriously good - if the drone is of similar quality we could be looking at something quite special soon......

And its going to be another Chinese quad that doesn't live up to its claims. Trust me.. If it does 70mph the gimble and camera will suck. If it doesn't do 70mph the gimble will work but the camera will suck. I highly doubt its going to compete with the Mavic..

It's definitely not going to be another quad, it doesn't have enough rotors for that ;)

Well, letting DJI they aren't the only players in the game might help improve DJI's customer service. I have never experience this lack of response from a vendor. Had an issue with a no show order of props. It's only been 4 months and NOW I'm getting a refund. Every time they sent an email about the issue (x4) I would respond with a comment. They ignored every one sent.

ahhh i beg to differ, another phone controlled drone that flies like a missile, yeah i dont see DJI shaking in their boots, i can see ebay with 1000 destroyed ones for 100 bucks, every drone that is controlled by phones are in my opinion junk. sorry my 2 cents

Didn't Yi have a drone come out a few months ago ? Called the Mi drone or something ? They had a 4k and a 2k drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird