DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Melbourne fl mavic flyers?

There's a Facebook page 'Melbourne drone flyers', good starting point and regular meet ups! When the weather isn't as crappy as right now of course

I'm in central Florida (Kissimmee) area if you want to meet up and fly. I bought my mavic a week ago and I love it! But kinda boring flying by yourself

I'm in the Melbourne area. Message me any get togethers or events. I don't have facebook :(

What's up doostur! So do you have a mavic?

Hey there! Ya just got one. I travel a lot so its size will make it easy to bring it along every where I go. Plus a nice piece to have when I'm bored.

I have been doing FPV quads and planes for many years. From HT-FPV Hoverthings, to get FPV QAV540Gs, to TBS Discovery Pros using DJI/Dragonlink. Also Zephyr 2 ZII & Penguin planes/gliders using Ruby.

Anyways relatively new to the area. Build a home near Lake Washington a few months ago. Any gatherings in the area? Where do you usually fly? I haven't really flown in Brevard. They pretty strict?

Cool!! Yeah I just got my mavic a couple of months ago,I love it, yeah there's not that many places around here but I manage to find a couple of spots, I live by the Pineda causeway, there's one place where I first took my mavic in Palm Bay called the compound, there's nothing out there but open space, so it's a good practice place. I also go to the beach, there's a spot right before the Loews on A1A that's great for filming the beach.

Reactions: MatrixFilmPro
I haven't found any official gatherings, there's not much out here , but maybe we can start one up[emoji106]

So hey , if the weather is good on Saturday morning I might just go out and fly in the beach, let me know if you want to meet up, that would be fun.

So hey , if the weather is good on Saturday morning I might just go out and fly in the beach, let me know if you want to meet up, that would be fun.

Weather has been spotty since Saturday morning in the Lake Washington area.

1ca326294eb36195bdf2f08602648799.jpg
new spot I found to fly

Cool!! Yeah I just got my mavic a couple of months ago,I love it, yeah there's not that many places around here but I manage to find a couple of spots, I live by the Pineda causeway, there's one place where I first took my mavic in Palm Bay called the compound, there's nothing out there but open space, so it's a good practice place. I also go to the beach, there's a spot right before the Loews on A1A that's great for filming the beach.

Hey I am in the Harmony FL area. Let me know when you are about to fly again so that we can meet. I would like to fly around that area.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS