DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Members YouTube channel's ( ONLY POST LINK NOTHING ELSE - NO Replies)

Hi, great idea to share channels and support each other. My channel is Dronin' On

Only 1 video so far and it's only a couple of minutes, but I will be putting more on soon. I live in Northumberland UK, so my footage will mainly be based on what is around me - which in my biased opinion is beautiful!!

Its 12:44 AM here at my house and everyone is asleep so i am wandering the halls here on MavicPilots. I came across this thread with everyone's YouTube videos and such. I can say there is some real talent here on this forum and some of these YouTube pages are amazing.
We have family down so ill be very bored tomorrow as some of the fam will be out shopping. I will be starting at the beginning and i will be subscribing to each and every one of the you tube pages listed.
My YouTube page consists a little of everything. I will start making tutorials along with normal everyday fun things i do and get my crazy self into. So if you want head over lol...

So i will make it easy for you to subscribe to my YouTube page. Just click the link and it will bring up a confirmation to subscribe to my page once it opens my YouTube page.
Josh Colvey

If anyone would like to know let me know and ill tell you what to change in the address so you can have a one click link to have people subscribe to your YouTube!!!!

Thanks everyone i love this forum!!!

Reactions: MadSquid
PS i will be liking your comment that has your name in it to show i have sub'd to your page. Pretty easy way to not get lost when i try to sub to all these lol...

Just started so not much. Working on editing. Have a lot of videos on my computer but I like flying rather then editing. Kind of cool watching for progression of everyone's videos and makes me want to travel more.

"MPK SCC"

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS