DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Members YouTube channel's ( ONLY POST LINK NOTHING ELSE - NO Replies)

Was up guys only have my mavic for two weeks and loving it...amazing tools to have when you blog. Follow my channel is "regireg channel"....hope to see some love and I'll show love back

Hi guys I'm new here and have had my Mavic for a couple weeks now. Have made a few vids so far and am starting to get the video editing part of it figured out a bit. Love the drone. It's addictive.

Here's my channel:
My Drone Videography

Reactions: MadSquid
Vernon Deck

In winter I make videos about my job as a Snowboard photographer and in summer about my experiences living and sailing the world aboard my 36ft sailboat.

Hope you like them:)

Some really nice channels overhere.. Watched some of them and my compliments!
I just have to set up channel as well, but thats on my to-do-list..;)

Will post it overhere.

Have a good day.

Hey! I'm an Emirates Cabin crew travelling around the world with Mavic in my luggage - check out my adventures from here and there (3/4 new videos every month!) - hope you'll enjoy! :)
Fly with Sebastian

Dechert 360

Right now its all 360 videos...with one I sent to near space. BUT I'll probably have a few Mavic videos coming :D

I'm
tone1myth2ad on youtube

I don't get many hits and have only a handful of subscribers hahaha. I fly from my yard mainly, through my neighborhood, i do it for peace of mind and that element of stress that goes along with it hahaha. I started out doing WCL toys Syma x5c-1 and CX-20 video's before i found what i feel is the best drone on the market my Mavic.

www.youtube.com/user/tone1myth2ad/videos

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1