DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miami FL

bri808

Reactions
Sorry just wanted to check in. Super happy with the Mavic. I never really flown a drone before and went all in on this purchase sort of the " go big or go home" idea. After a few flights I am very comfortable with it and even flew over open ocean this last weekend and landed on my boat which was nerve racking. After taking off and landing from my boat I am super happy with the mavics technology and user friendly controls. Now I am like a crack addict and want to fly every chance I get. Thank you DJI. One proud 42 year old with a new gadget.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

You can type more... we don't charge by the letter! :D

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: bri808
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

You can type more... we don't charge by the letter! :D

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thank you

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Enjoy your stay! There's plenty of great info on the forums.

Sorry just wanted to check in. Super happy with the Mavic. I never really flown a drone before and went all in on this purchase sort of the " go big or go home" idea. After a few flights I am very comfortable with it and even flew over open ocean this last weekend and landed on my boat which was nerve racking. After taking off and landing from my boat I am super happy with the mavics technology and user friendly controls. Now I am like a crack addict and want to fly every chance I get. Thank you DJI. One proud 42 year old with a new gadget.
Congratulations! I'm a new user and still on beginner mode and a bit nervous each time I fly.
Your message is encouraging!!
Thanks

Reactions: jamesw
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803