DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miami SoBe & Cruise Port (2/17)

Nice video Thumbswayup
Mavic has done a decent job in those low light condition

Thanks. Definitely performed in low light as best as I could expect given the size of the camera and sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lots of good stuff going on there, the added sound for birds, waves lapping shore and ship horn. The timing of clips to match soundtrack is excellent. Although I'm no fan of that music myself (a bit too Casey Neistadt style for me, I'm a fan of Casey but the music he uses most of the time is something that I wouldn't even substitute in an elevator). Lots of folk like it. Hey, what do I know?

The speeding up of clips to get the right shot is hindered slightly when you have "speed walkers". There's not much you can do though when you're shooting wide and they walk into shot!

Not sure if they are embedded but the instagram pop ups are annoying as hell. Unless you are using them as watermarks to avoid piracy I'd ditch em and have it big and bold at end of video.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Thanks for the feedback and I pretty much agree with your critique. I'm not sure how I feel about the IG tags yet they are their for protection of the work but they aren't in place long enough to detour anyone from stealing footage. I may ditch them and simply go with a lower third banner approach. I don't know who Casey is and I'll probably keep it that way. I just picked up a plugin that I've yet to use to mask out unwanted parts of footage so if it works as advertised those speed walkers will be gone in the iteration of this footage.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N