DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Micro SD Card

Melanik

Reactions
New Mavic. Micro SD Card will not eject. Is there a way to make it release from it's locked position

New Mavic. Micro SD Card will not eject. Is there a way to make it release from it's locked position
Did you put the SD in upside down ????????????
If you did .... I have heard of people securing there Mavic into a firm position then using needles to wiggle it back and forth to work it out to the point a pair of tweezers can grab it .
You need good precision tweezers not your Mom's or Sisters nose hair tweezers
If this don't work and your not handy enough to Crack your Mavic open ..... I'm afraid you have to do the Dreaded RMA back to DJI
Hope this helps and you get it out Thumbswayup

Last edited:
No, it had never been taken out. It recorded the few pictures taken on initial flight. Now it will not eject.

No, it had never been taken out. It recorded the few pictures taken on initial flight. Now it will not eject.
you know you have to push on it ....like a push button ........ all the way in till it stops then release it fast ... just don't push ( Force ) it to hard
Be careful if it does pop out it will fly across the room .... The spring is pretty strong

Reactions: Vilco
This is actually on a friend's new Mavic. I have no problem with mine. I am showing how to use it & SD Card will not eject. If it had been put in wrong we would get the message "No SD Card" wouldn't we?

It also happen with my new Mavic. After flying a couple times makes under Mavic hot then try to get it out with your nail or tweezer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ