DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mighty Mavic

Budmancan

Reactions
I just got back from some test flights after recovering my Mavic from a tree.

It spent 3 weeks stuck 75 ft. up during which we had a lot of rain. I was able to get a tree service to get it down using a bucket truck (and they did it gratis). There weren't any obvious repairs needed. I did the .600 upgrade without any issues so I figured the electronics must be OK. I flew 16 flights and everything seems to be working correctly. What a relief.

I just got back from some test flights after recovering my Mavic from a tree.

It spent 3 weeks stuck 75 ft. up during which we had a lot of rain. I was able to get a tree service to get it down using a bucket truck (and they did it gratis). There weren't any obvious repairs needed. I did the .600 upgrade without any issues so I figured the electronics must be OK. I flew 16 flights and everything seems to be working correctly. What a relief.

Just curious how it was positioned in the tree ... upside down, right side up, sideways ..... wondering if that position might have resulted in minimum exposure to rain somehow?

Just curious how it was positioned in the tree ... upside down, right side up, sideways ..... wondering if that position might have resulted in minimum exposure to rain somehow?

It was pointed camera down. I was thinking this helped.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929