DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MiniIpad holder using otterbox case

Protector

Reactions
Hello folks,

I have have mini Ipad which is encased in otterbox, I was wondering if anyone knows of company that makes a holder the would work with the Mavic controller? I have seen oter holders out there but it appeas that they are designed without a case? Taking the iPad out of otterbox is a PITA I use my Ipad for work as well. Any suggestions.......

Have you checked out the Mav Mount. They make one that fits phones to full size iPads. I purchased the mount for the iPad Mini only,....but it is barely large enough for the mini without case. I think the unit I described should work for you. The arms that hook onto the mini are rather short,.....but I think they will work. If not,....you could add a short piece of rubber hose to help. These are made rather solid,.....so they are pricey. But everyone seems to think they are great. I think it is a solid mount,....but perhaps a little pricey. China makes some good units with metal flange as well.

Hello folks,

I have have mini Ipad which is encased in otterbox, I was wondering if anyone knows of company that makes a holder the would work with the Mavic controller? I have seen oter holders out there but it appeas that they are designed without a case? Taking the iPad out of otterbox is a PITA I use my Ipad for work as well. Any suggestions.......
I have this MavMount I'm selling, might be what you're looking for.
Mavic MavMount For Sale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada