DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mirroring Mavic Video Feed

OCsurfer411

Reactions
Does anybody know a reliable way to mirror the Mavic Pri video feed in a way that it can be displayed in a secondary monitor during the flight?

Sent from my SM-G930V using MavicPilots mobile app

Nvidia Shield K1 tablet has an on board micro HDMI output port that can be used to hook up directly to just about any monitor that accepts HDMI inputs. Then the main feed would be viewed upon the tablet and a secondary feed would be diplayed to the attached HDMI monitor.

Very fast Android tablet targeted towards gaming so the latency (delay from source) is very low.

I would imagine there would be a solution for this shortly, I saw another poster talking about a wireless mirroring device like a router being utilized at CES to demonstrate to onlookers. It may be in the beta program like the elusive goggles.

This is a good alternative to a Nvidia Shield. It is a wireless HDMI dongle that will connect to your device via the 5GH wifi band and use either Mirrorcast or Airplay to cast your screen to whatever the dongle is plugged in to, has a micro usb for power (powerbank). I have ordered one, another poster has tested it and it seems to work pretty well with fair latency. Your device needs to have 5GH wifi band, most phones & tablets do. It does have 2.4 GH wifi but you can't use that as it would interfere with the RC's signal. Mirascreen WiFi Dongle.
I am going to use it to mirror the Air2's screen wireless to a tripod mounted monitor.
Here is the other thread

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperDave and maikm
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji