DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing ND Filters from Order...

eroomomni

Reactions
I received my Mavic pro today. Everything was complete and works fine except they seem to have forgotten to include the set of ND filters that was included in my order. It was documented on the invoice and shipper. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know the best phone number or contact email to use to get some attention?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I received my Mavic pro today. Everything was complete and works fine except they seem to have forgotten to include the set of ND filters that was included in my order. It was documented on the invoice and shipper. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know the best phone number or contact email to use to get some attention?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
That would all depend on where you brought it from - what retailer? Check your receipt for contact information.

Reactions: eroomomni
Don't know if this helps... I ordered a set for both my MP and P4P.... they split the shipment as one set was not available until later. This was through PolarPro direct...

Check your account in the DJI Store. They likely split your order into multiple shipments.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61