DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing RC antenna pin

Erik_JM

Reactions
I've had my Mavic for a few weeks now and didn't notice that the plastic pin that holds one of the RC antenna on is missing. I've folded and unfolded these many times and didn't notice until today. My guess is that it wiggled out. I know others have had this part missing. Is this a send it back to DJI thing or a send me the part and put it in myself thing? I don't want to send it back for something so easy to fix.

2c3570fc06acf152d1fd29cc7a14754d.jpg

I'd put a small bolt through it and let DJI know it has fallen out. Don't want anything fallout out while they send you a new pin (assuming they can).

Definitely make dji aware of this and see what they tell you and go from there. For now like frisbee said, put something through it to hold it in place.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
It looks like DJI will be sending me the small part to replace myself. Glad I don't have to send anything in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vicrimo
It looks like DJI will be sending me the small part to replace myself. Glad I don't have to send anything in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How did you get this part. I just spoke with DJI after waiting for almost 30 minutes for them to tell me i will have to send my remote in. Any tips?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme