DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing switch button from rc or wifi on my brand new mavic

zeldalink72

Reactions
Hi
I would like to know where I could find the button switch located on a side of the mavic where you can choose between rc or wifi
My brand new Mavic came with that missing part
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1282.JPG
    IMG_1282.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
I did , they said to return the drone
And they will ship me a new one. My mavic fly great I don't want to ship it and get a new one just need that tiny switch ...
Hi
I would like to know where I could find the button switch located on a side of the mavic where you can choose between rc or wifi
Thank you

Reports are that turn around times are super quick. Annoying for sure but your best bet is just swap it out and get it right.

Yup. It appears that it is much quicker to get a replacement unit than ordering a new unit . Strange I know , but thats what forum members report when going through the repair/ exchange program. Pull all your cables and any other accessories like ND filters before shipping back. Record serial number to determine if a new Mavic is sent or if the one you have is repaired. Transfer your DJI Care Refresh f you have it,

The slow part is the shipping FYI. Ask how long it will take when you drop it off at UPS, you may want to pay to ship it faster. Mine took almost 3 weeks between the shipping and time at the service centre.

iPhone 6S

Hi
Thank you

D'oh had a dentist appointment and the line just kept moving until he got back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242