DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mobil editing software

thatB00STlife

Reactions
I know that a computer is best for editing pictures and video, especially in 4k. But what about apps for either iOS or Android. What are some apps you guys use for editing on the fly?

I currently use Adobe Lightroom on my iPad mini, and it's not bad for mobile editing of photos. Are there better options out there that I'm unaware of? and what about for editing video? I don't really care for iMovie as there really isn't a lot you can do with it. At least on a mobile platform.

Reactions: AresSK
I know that a computer is best for editing pictures and video, especially in 4k. But what about apps for either iOS or Android. What are some apps you guys use for editing on the fly?

I currently use Adobe Lightroom on my iPad mini, and it's not bad for mobile editing of photos. Are there better options out there that I'm unaware of? and what about for editing video? I don't really care for iMovie as there really isn't a lot you can do with it. At least on a mobile platform.

You may want to have a look at:
Pinnacle pro or
LumaFusion
Both are paid apps

Reactions: thatB00STlife
I'm using LumaFusion (IOS) lately. With my IPad Pro i can edit up to 4K videos without the need of a pc or a laptop.
For more serious editing, nothing better than premiere pro with after effects.
For pictures i stick to photoshop CS6 or CC 2014. I dont have and dont want an adobe cloud subscription.
Panoramas photos are easy to be stitched either with the photomerge function in adobe or with ICE software on windows.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENJOYBIKE