DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Monitor Sun Shade

CornerGuy

Reactions
Just got this sun shade from Hoodman
www.hoodmanusa.com. Very Nice[emoji2]
Covers the Ipad mini I use just great. Can use the short shade if Sun isn't directly overhead or can use the extended hood to block out all Sunlight. Shipping super fast. [emoji106][emoji106]
f5c703d375e7f4411d101b09a8b18ab5.jpg
6cd9f9d030fc8f81e68c1a5fc6385d8c.jpg

Last edited:
So I guess no interactions with the phone though - like auto take off or land, camera adjustments, advanced flying methods etc.

Ahh - that makes more sense! couldn't see the other side and haven't played with one before

This is a great design. I made a DYI version of this and believe me it is the most effective design out there.
The only thing I added to mine were some reading glass lenses at the top end, as I almost blind at that distance.

Result is sort of a poor mans VR!

I kind of wish the top section had it's own set of straps so it could be strapped to the ipad and used without the bottom section....

I made this with and old tripod, piece of plastic, foam board, tape, and velcro. Gives me a good grip on the RC. Folds up and easy to assemble.

Attachments

• DJI_0264.JPG
    DJI_0264.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: Dw911
I got one on ebay thats just like the hoodmans, it's great for the sun but a pain to get to the screen through the hole on the bottom

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S