DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Morning Benders! :-p

Elevenses

Reactions
Greetings from Herfordshire, in England.

Now the proud owner of a two day old Mavvie with Fly More kit and 1 year 'Crash repair/Replace' cover, purchased from 'Drones for less' and delivered astonishingly fast although from NYC rather than England as the website suggests...

Had a few flights so far, taken it up to the UK imposed 122m, experienced 12-18mph winds every day, but the little creature seems to handle it all with aplomb!

Got the basic hang of things, must remember to tighten up pre-flight checks to surgical levels, now trying to record smoother video and finding new features as I go along.

First impressions are extremely good, this thing is beautifully designed and manufactured, with almost iPhone levels of attention to detail.

Hoping it doesn't end up in little bits right now, I suspect this would be down to either extremely poor luck, but most likely stupidity, which is proving a bit tricky to avoid in entirety.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and thanks in advance for the shared knowledge.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Greetings from Herfordshire, in England.

Now the proud owner of a two day old Mavvie with Fly More kit and 1 year 'Crash repair/Replace' cover, purchased from 'Drones for less' and delivered astonishingly fast although from NYC rather than England as the website suggests...

Had a few flights so far, taken it up to the UK imposed 122m, experienced 12-18mph winds every day, but the little creature seems to handle it all with aplomb!

Got the basic hang of things, must remember to tighten up pre-flight checks to surgical levels, now trying to record smoother video and finding new features as I go along.

First impressions are extremely good, this thing is beautifully designed and manufactured, with almost iPhone levels of attention to detail.

Hoping it doesn't end up in little bits right now, I suspect this would be down to either extremely poor luck, but most likely stupidity, which is proving a bit tricky to avoid in entirety.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and thanks in advance for the shared knowledge.
Howdy from Wyoming Elevenses, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

OK guys, first proper flight...poor quality video, but I'm working on that :-D

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Too
Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder