DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Motor monitor?

Frank G

Reactions
Hi everyone

Sorry if this is a repeat question but I'll ask it anyway. Does anyone know if there is an app. that could show us the motor stats in order to get an idea if one is overheating or one is pulling stronger than the others?

Thanks,
Frank

You can use DatCon to view the internal DAT flight log. It contains the most motor related information.

Are you concerned about the way your Mavic is flying, or is it just for curiosity? To see if one motor is getting hotter than another, you can get a temp gun and take a reading after you land. If one motor is not pulling as strong as the others, there's a chance your Mavic wont fly straight. You sometimes can also tell when it's in a hover if one motor is not doing its job.

Are you concerned about the way your Mavic is flying, or is it just for curiosity? To see if one motor is getting hotter than another, you can get a temp gun and take a reading after you land. If one motor is not pulling as strong as the others, there's a chance your Mavic wont fly straight. You sometimes can also tell when it's in a hover if one motor is not doing its job.

It's a little of both. I'm a bit curious, but it also seems that the right front rotor seems to be a tad bit warmer than the others. It's probably my imagination. I'm going to do what you mentioned and check it with a temp gun.

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929