DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mount Timpanogos

DomoDan

Reactions
Here's a quick edit I made of some footage from of Mount Timpanogos. This is right by my house, and I plan on filming a lot more here. As before, I'd love your feedback. All the setting are completely stock and no post production work.

Reactions: hychewright
Here's a quick edit I made of some footage from of Mount Timpanogos. This is right by my house, and I plan on filming a lot more here. As before, I'd love your feedback. All the setting are completely stock and no post production work.

Very nice video! Beautiful area. I would invest in some Polar Pro filters for the overexposure. Especially since you can go from dark forest to snow in the same pan and that will allow you to take the lighting mode off auto.

Some of the smoothest camera movement I've seen for starting out!

Very nice video! Beautiful area. I would invest in some Polar Pro filters for the overexposure. Especially since you can go from dark forest to snow in the same pan and that will allow you to take the lighting mode off auto.

Some of the smoothest camera movement I've seen for starting out!

I'll check out those filters, thank you. Is there any specific filter or set of filters I should be looking out other than that brand?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu