DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP#2-PROP AND LANDING GEAR COMEDY

rocdok

Reactions
Bought 2nd Mavic after losing 1st to a lake. Someone's trying to tell me to lose this hobby (+: I put props on (done over 50 times before) and checked twice like I always do : check this out on google photos:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=ZUluazdFU2Eyd3ZBdjJRZFAtSWdybDRNQWRVc2Rn

i had the 'gold' landing gear on my first MP. Bought the 'gray' ones- slightly taller and matching color and came with controller stick protector. The front feet would not go on *at all* (tried both ways).....had to do 40 min of surgery with a scalpel and the fit is subpar-see pic. The angle is clearly wrong and i'm pretty certain the stamps for right and left are backwards. I swapped them after gouging and indeed they are properly flat but now one falls off. I tried to get them to send another set and they just refunded without any discussion.....FullSizeRender 3.jpg IMG_0183.JPG FullSizeRender 3.jpg

Put a little tape around the leg, that way it should hold and stop falling off.

Or just bin those and get the pgytech landing gear. Much better.

Reactions: newguy
Put a little tape around the leg, that way it should hold and stop falling off.

Or just bin those and get the pgytech landing gear. Much better.
thx, yeah, the cost of shipping to Canada is more than the gear-10 bucks for gear, 14 bucks to import haha. I can't find em om Amazon.ca

thx, yeah, the cost of shipping to Canada is more than the gear-10 bucks for gear, 14 bucks to import haha. I can't find em om Amazon.ca
Really? Why not get them from eBay, I think mine shipped free to the UK.

last time I used Ebay and Paypal, I got ripped off 1200 bucks due to a worker in the actual Paypal itself stealing. I had bought something in Asia. I got my money back from the 'fraud' section. But.....I found the pgytech there- i will see what happens with shipping thanks for the idea.

just tried ebay - won't deliver to Canada, which would mean importing for another 15 bucks and the delivery times suck-many weeks. I just ordered the 'THEKKIINNGG' WATER SNOW MOD- if I was gonna blow 30 bucks on the other why not spend 50 on these hahaha. Delivery in 4-5 days within Canada. (+:

just tried ebay - won't deliver to Canada, which would mean importing for another 15 bucks and the delivery times suck-many weeks. I just ordered the 'THEKKIINNGG' WATER SNOW MOD- if I was gonna blow 30 bucks on the other why not spend 50 on these hahaha. Delivery in 4-5 days within Canada. (+:
Personal experience trumps all else. There's a reason you do what you do. Why you are questioned is beyond me.

How about AliExpress? :)

Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.36.20 AM.png appreciate your efforts! Aliexpress will indeed ship here and the price for shipping only 5 bucks - shipping time.......drum roll......32-56 days....Truth is the long wait wouldn't be a big deal from a logistical point of view as I'll struggle with the defective gear and/or just use the water gear- I am mostly over water, but emotionally I hate waiting that long out of principalView attachment 15218

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada