DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple flight lists but single drone

ifly

Reactions
Hey guys,

at first I wanna thank you for all your nice threads and answers. This seems to be a very friendly and professional forum. Good job!

Got a quick question to which I couldn't find an answer. Maybe someone experienced this already. It doesn't bother me to much but a fix would be great.

In my Dji Go 4.0.2 App (iOS 10.2) the flight logs show a summary page of all my flights (dot 1) and two single pages (dot 2 & 3) which I guess are separated by drone. (see attached screenshot)

The strange thing is I only own one drone, a Mavic. In my opinion those two extra dots (2 & 3) should be merged into a single page because all those flights belong to one drone.

I don't know why the app separates my flights. I guess it could be something with different batteries I use? Each battery has it's own page? But that doesn't make sense as well, I own three batteries so it should be at least three pages + summary page.

3db1f1128e11146f81dd9c4ca592f790.jpg

Greetings from Germany

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Actually wondering the same thing. I have 1 drone, 2 batteries and mine also shows 3 pages instead of just 1.

Reactions: ifly
You should actually see a minimum of 2 pages. The first page lists all of a Pilots flights and subsequent pages are supposed to represent different aircraft. Mine Displays 5 tabs some and 4 aircraft even though I only have the One Mavic

You should actually see a minimum of 2 pages. The first page lists all of a Pilots flights and subsequent pages are supposed to represent different aircraft. Mine Displays 5 tabs some and 4 aircraft even though I only have the One Mavic

Yes, exactly. That's what I thought.

5 tabs including a summary page, that's a lot for a single drone. I wonder how many batteries you own.

Reactions: kahuna001
Yes, exactly. That's what I thought.

5 tabs including a summary page, that's a lot for a single drone. I wonder how many batteries you own.

I think what Logger is saying is that he owns 4 drones .... but has 5 pages as page one is Always there even if you only have one drone and the app creates a page for each drone you fly with the app so as ha has 4 drones he sees 5 pages ( or dots ) page one is the overview of ALL drone flights and each page after that is a summery of the flights for that drone only .... :)

Well that is how it is supposed to work but alas I only have the single Mavic with 3 batteries

Before I gave up the DJI Flight record system because of it inaccuracy, I sort of worked out it was due to me using multiple DJI Go applications on Multiple devices mobile devices - all to the single Mavic. I have DJIGo 3 & 4 in use across IOS and Android. So 4 seperate apps all flying the same drone. Someone said the system records each one as a seperate controller ID or somesuch and therefore a different aircraft. I gave up and find HealthyDrones flight logs to be much more accurate. Their system also pulls in my Litchi flights as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580