DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple flight modes?

SoapyGolem

Reactions
Sorry about this question just got my drone, and been flying like normal, I'm just confused on one setting the " multiple flight modes", I noticed it was off, do I just leave this off or turn it on to go in sport mode? What does this exactly do? I did take a pic so you know what I'm talking about

Attachments

• IMG_0182.PNG
    IMG_0182.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
If you want the sport mode on the right side of your controller to allow you to go into sport mode you will need to have it "ON" :)

Also if you want to use any of the app features like Point of Interest, Tripod etc I think it needs to be on for that as well... although I could be thinking about my P4 Pro on that point.

If you want the sport mode on the right side of your controller to allow you to go into sport mode you will need to have it "ON" :)

Also if you want to use any of the app features like Point of Interest, Tripod etc I think it needs to be on for that as well... although I could be thinking about my P4 Pro on that point.

Awesome thank you, so are sure this will need to be on, to do tripod, or point of interest etc? Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851