DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

music video shot entirely on mavic

When I saw one of his other vids I thought he was weird...but this guy is starting to grow on me o_O

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
This guy has a great review of the Mavic Pro. He was one of the first ones to provide insight on the auto(or not auto)-focus. Breaks them up into parts so I won't link here, but check out all of his Mavic videos.

I just watched this in 4K on my PC and the quality is stunning!

Iphonedo is super talented and has a good sense of humor. On top of that he appears to be one of the more conscientious of the more popular YouTube types that have been given early access to the Mavic Pro. I think before long he's going to be one of the top YouTube stars out there.

Brian

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
music video shot entirely on mavic + bts. Best footy i have seen so far!!!
Love your video! Thanks for sharing how you made it as well!
Now, if I only had my Mavik, oh, and if I could play guitar, oh, and there's that singing thing.... ;)

When I saw one of his other vids I thought he was weird...

I was expecting something good based on this description. And I'm not disappointed!

Don't give up your day job for singing that's all I will say to that guy.

100% agreed. Especially if his day job is making reviews.

I watched his review and comparison vid between P4 and Mavic.

After seeing so many reviews saying "Mavic cam is ****, but at least it's smaller" by people who didn't focus the camera, it was fantastic to see someone actually showing the opposite (P4 vs Mavic videos). After watching tons of footage and reviews, my impression is that the P4 and Mavic cameras are about the same quality, except the Mavic can be sharper up close and the P4 is less hassle to focus.

Also, what he said about using the Mavic not being an 'event' and asking someone else to land the drone or do whatever, that's exactly how I imagined it and why I ordered it as soon as I heard about it.

I was expecting something good based on this description. And I'm not disappointed!

100% agreed. Especially if his day job is making reviews.

I watched his review and comparison vid between P4 and Mavic.

After seeing so many reviews saying "Mavic cam is ****, but at least it's smaller" by people who didn't focus the camera, it was fantastic to see someone actually showing the opposite (P4 vs Mavic videos). After watching tons of footage and reviews, my impression is that the P4 and Mavic cameras are about the same quality, except the Mavic can be sharper up close and the P4 is less hassle to focus.

Also, what he said about using the Mavic not being an 'event' and asking someone else to land the drone or do whatever, that's exactly how I imagined it and why I ordered it as soon as I heard about it.

Have a watch of TOMS TECH TIME on the Mavic here is part one of three :

Have a watch of TOMS TECH TIME on the Mavic here is part one of three

Yeah seen it, but thanks for the suggestion! It's one of the good ones, but I always like a bit of humor and enthusiasm.

For example, Casey Neistat's reviews aren't exactly real technical reviews, but when he landed the drone into his hand with the controller in the other, or showed the drone standing still in the room, it was still very insightful and entertaining and transmitted the enthusiasm through video.

This is why I watched so many of them.

So far the most convincing aspect of the Mavic is from the last 30 seconds of this video:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada