DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first edited Mavic video

Nice one, Heaven. One thing I'd suggest would be to slow your gimbal tilt down a bit and increase the exponential of your yaw in settings. Makes things less jerky. Quite a grand and daring mission you flew there ;)

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Sorry. But I still have not taken to the sky. I still have to read owners manual. And do some test flight. I figure 2 weeks.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
Really nice stuff! Quite long shots for each segment but kinda matched the music as relaxing and peaceful.

Those 6mins flew by and I enjoyed it in full!

Maybe like someone above mentioned adjusting the gimbal tilt. That's something i need to do and think it can only improve some sweeping shots.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

What editing software are you using? I'm still trying to find a simple one on Windows.
I use GoPro Studio as I'm familiar with it from using with my GoPro Hero 4. It takes the video from the Mavic straight in.

Best bit - IT'S FREE!!!

I also have used TechSmith but version I have doesn't handle 4K so waste of time.

Reactions: rfc0001
I use Corel Videostudio X9 ultimate....... Its a peach!
Version X10 has just been released @ 60 of you finest British £s!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I use GoPro Studio as I'm familiar with it from using with my GoPro Hero 4. It takes the video from the Mavic straight in.

Best bit - IT'S FREE!!!

I also have used TechSmith but version I have doesn't handle 4K so waste of time.
Cool!

Finally got some time to stitch something together. Hope you like it. Constructive criticism welcome of course.
Awesome shot...
I studied about this bridge during my architectural school at Mississippi State University. Now after about 25 years able to see the bridge close up and detail. Hope to see real life one day...

Good Job.

Sent from my SM-P605 using MavicPilots mobile app

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo