My first Mavic flight in Dubai in 4K

Any points for improvement?

• First time usin drone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need your help & experience

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Awesome!!

They've got some pretty cool looking buildings over there.

Reactions: Fharmaly
That was pretty friggin sweet, Fharmaly!
Okay, now spill.
Recording Settings. ND filter? Program for editing. Etc...
Hahaha
Unfortunately am still waiting for my ND filters from B&H almost 3 weeks now...
Setup D-Log -1,-1,-1 manual white balance editing with adobe premiere...
This is my first flight using drone ever, never expected to be such easy and really good quality...

Noob question: what are ND filters?

The Mavic is my first drone and I've had it a week.
First of all congrat for getting Mavic great choice...
Netural Descity Filters (ND) you can find for any cameras works like sun glasses, here you can get clear explanation as why you need ND filters;

Great footage !!, btw how did you manage and overcome the urge to fly under those building arches/spans....maybe next flight, if you're feeling reckless [emoji4]

Great footage !!, btw how did you manage and overcome the urge to fly under those building arches/spans....maybe next flight, if you're feeling reckless [emoji4]

Yeah it's tempting to do such thing but I prefer if I get permission, even you can get better clips out of those moves, many arches available you could spend one week of recording and you can come up with greater short clips every time you fly up

Fantastic video, although cut a bit short!. What are the laws for flying in Dubai? I'd have thought they'd be quite strict, especially flying over downtown, and what looks like it's be quite high (400m?)

Reactions: Fharmaly
Fantastic video, although cut a bit short!. What are the laws for flying in Dubai? I'd have thought they'd be quite strict, especially flying over downtown, and what looks like it's be quite high (400m?)
Unfortunately I realised it when I posted it’s a bit longer, I could have cut more, but good I’ll learn from my mistakes thanks for pointing out...
I never seen anyone got stopped in Dubai asked about drone registration etc, even we do allot of water sports in Jumaira beach and many people play with drones & never seen anyone questioned, if you stay in Dubai better to register it which takes 1 week time, on that day max height was 250m although no one can notice it if you fly at that height & always try to be safe...

Wow, you obviously paid close attention to those youtube tutorials. Great first video.

Unfortunately I realised it when I posted it’s a bit longer, I could have cut more, but good I’ll learn from my mistakes thanks for pointing out...
I never seen anyone got stopped in Dubai asked about drone registration etc, even we do allot of water sports in Jumaira beach and many people play with drones & never seen anyone questioned, if you stay in Dubai better to register it which takes 1 week time, on that day max height was 250m although no one can notice it if you fly at that height & always try to be safe...

I never meant that it was too long lol, it's great, i could watch more, much more. Dubai is my favourite city in the world, i stayed there last year. Everything about Dubai is awe inspiring. I'd love to take my mavic there and fly along Shiekh Zayed road inbetween all the scrapers, looking down.

Here was the view from my hotel room...
dateposted-public

dateposted-public

Hello Fharmaly,
The video is amazing you really did a good job.
Btw i just got my mavic pro and i am in dubai so is it that easy to go and fly anywhere? I want to try it but i heard that they will fine and drone with cam! Can you help me?

Really nice flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo