Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first Mavic Night photo!

TheLightSpeed!

Reactions
Ahhh... I'm starting to love it!
8f02cd12ae2a4cfcc4a21ce6f979d6e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Already! **** you waste no time at all! Nice Pic! When mine arrives I want to do some of those multi night shots over moving objects and then stitching them together at a low frame rate.

Sorry guys! Well I wanted to see if it was as good as the phantom!

Also most people complained about the auto focus, but I can tell you in this version it has a Auto Focus with the S1 button! I don't know if they added it? Or what... but it's usually the button that points the camera straight down

Sorry guys! Well I wanted to see if it was as good as the phantom!

Also most people complained about the auto focus, but I can tell you in this version it has a Auto Focus with the S1 button! I don't know if they added it? Or what... but it's usually the button that points the camera straight down

I programmed focus to C1 and turn off red lights on C2. This thing is stealthy with only one small green light blinking.

Reactions: alan1975
ARGH.. Nice photo but now I'm getting impatient again... **** you.. **** you all!.. :p

LOL.. Tried to do an old Planet of the Apes line there but apparently this forum software does not like the word that sounds like a big wall that holds water back. :) Ah well.. Didn't want anyone thinking I was using some other vulgar F word or something.

Last edited:
Sorry guys! Well I wanted to see if it was as good as the phantom 4
So spill the beans light speed!!!! How does it compare??? What do you think of the flight, focus and pics/video ??

Sorry to live vicariously thru you but I'm excited and we live in the same state so feel like a connection lol.

So spill the beans light speed!!!! How does it compare??? What do you think of the flight, focus and pics/video ??

Sorry to live vicariously thru you but I'm excited and we live in the same state so feel like a connection lol.

Honestly wasn't impressed at first.... it's so different than the P4.

But afterwards, a few flights? I think it's better in every way over the P4.

What I want to see is the same shot, but with ISO 100, and long exposure. Trying to minimize noise.

Nice shot. I like that you can turn off the leds at night. What camera settings did you use ?

Tell us more about what you found different from P4 . . what else you liked . . or just found different

Already! **** you waste no time at all! Nice Pic! When mine arrives I want to do some of those multi night shots over moving objects and then stitching them together at a low frame rate.

Sounds cool. Do you have an example video so see what your talking about. I'm interested!

What I want to see is the same shot, but with ISO 100, and long exposure. Trying to minimize noise.

I read up to 8 seconds but in one video walkthrough of the app it only went up to 1/25th of a second. Hopefully I am missing something. Maybe because he was in video mode?

ARGH.. Nice photo but now I'm getting impatient again... **** you.. **** you all!.. :p

LOL.. Tried to do an old Planet of the Apes line there but apparently this forum software does not like the word that sounds like a big wall that holds water back. :) Ah well.. Didn't want anyone thinking I was using some other vulgar F word or something.

When I read that I said the f-word in my head. After your explanation I re-read in Charlton Heston's voice. :)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580