DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first Mavic Pro video "Deep River Road"

Nice for a first video. Seen worse...
Still need some practice thought. And as ceirsik said... some close calls (in my opinion).
And put some more time in your post-production

Nice for a first video. Seen worse...
Still need some practice thought. And as ceirsik said... some close calls (in my opinion).
And put some more time in your post-production
I think I need to change some settings to more smoothly turn.
And post production I so with there were adobe classes i could take. Not online classes though I want to be taught. But I bought Adobe premier pro so I have a lot to learn.
I should ask though,
What aspect needs more work on post production?
Color correction? The fade between clips? Or something else completely?
Please be candid I truly want to learn.

I think I need to change some settings to more smoothly turn.
And post production I so with there were adobe classes i could take. Not online classes though I want to be taught. But I bought Adobe premier pro so I have a lot to learn.
I should ask though,
What aspect needs more work on post production?
Color correction? The fade between clips? Or something else completely?
Please be candid I truly want to learn.

Step-by-step.... grasshopper
Learn to control your MP first. Te better your footage, the less editing you have to do.
Easiest (and the hardest part) is to cut out the bits you don't like (sudden turns, props in view etc).
What is very simple to do and directly makes a professional impact is if you first clean up your workflow (see above), then add your music and edit your footage in correlation to the music.
Transitions are nice but be careful with overdoing it. I have a bunch of transitions in FCPX and use only one.
And when your videos looks good at your own opinion, then start with color grading because this is a different ballgame

Goodluck, and if you need any additional info, drop me a PM

Reactions: Echo5delta16

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato