DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My latest ActiveTrack running videos

Cody

Reactions
Wearing a bright contrasting color has been a very good strategy in keeping ActiveTrack locked on, I've been putting it to the test and continue to be impressed. Though this is not to say that it has been 100%, I have experienced some strange behavior more than once and always keep my awareness of where the drone is and is going, with my thumb on the pause button.

In case anyone is curious, this is the bag I've been using to carry my Mavic while running, you can see me wearing it in the videos, it is a perfect size. I wrap up each piece inside so they aren't banging against each other. .. Amazon.com : West Biking Cycling Mini Bicycle Backpack Bike Bag Outdoor Sports Rucksack For Camping Hiking Running Daypacks (Dark blue) : Sports & Outdoors

Reactions: theone29
Good work on your videos makes me want to go for a run. I like your pack idea the case they gave isn't easy for hiking/runner friendly.

Reactions: Cody
Nice. That worked pretty well. I'd have to put mine in tripod mode given my pace. Thanks for the heads up re: bag you use. I saw you were wearing one and was wondering what it was. I've tried active track once trying to follow my buddy on his pontoon boat but he ended up going underneath the bird and it lost him.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada