DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Local Apple Store had 2 Mavics "on the shelf"!

DroningOn

Reactions
Was driving by my local Apple Store and decided to drop in to see what if..... I asked the greeter at the door if they had any mavics. He looked over at the display and said "I'm looking at two on the shelf"......... my Amex card was out before he finished "shelf"!!
By the time I got over to grab them another "genius" came running over and told me they were just empty display boxes and apologized profusely :(

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait like everyone else :mad:

Was driving by my local Apple Store and decided to drop in to see what if..... I asked the greeter at the door if they had any mavics. He looked over at the display and said "I'm looking at two on the shelf"......... my Amex card was out before he finished "shelf"!!
By the time I got over to grab them another "genius" came running over and told me they were just empty display boxes and apologized profusely :(

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait like everyone else :mad:

Well, they weren't empty when you saw them, but they were by the end of those workers' shifts... Probably on eBay already....

There was actually one per store in Zottaea Canada for Black Friday. Managed to get one of them!
I'm a happy puppy!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada