DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic arrived!!!

Rick A

Reactions
My Mavic arrived today, the delivery guy had a pretty big smile on his face, not as big as mine. This is my first drone.
Delivery came late in the afternoon but was preceded by an email letting me know that delivery would be later in the day. It came 4 days ahead of the expected arrival date. Due to the lateness in the afternoon, I did not really get a chance to try it out. Charged the battery and the controller, linked the Mavic to the controller, updated the firmware, calibrated the compass. Sat it out in the grass in the back yard and fired it up. Did a short lift off, back and forth across the back yard, landed and shut it down.
First impressions.... It is small, even after watching all the videos, reading the reviews,etc. it is still a surprise on how small it is when you pull it out of the box. It is well built, feels solid, the arms fold out smoothly and it sits low to the ground.The controller feels great, very much like a game controller in size and feel but again well built and sturdy.
Tomorrow is going to be a fun day. As a side note, I ordered in the wee hours of Sept 28 and got the combo.

I am sure you will love it[emoji106]
Reading that people are now getting their mavic and are giving great feedback makes my wait even more unbearable[emoji23]
Enjoy

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi Rick A,

Still waiting on 30-09-'16 combo order frome my reseller!
Have fun and let us know the good and the bad!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC