DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Order Was Missing Parts (poor quality control)

Simsstash

Reactions
I recently received my Dji Mavic Pro "Fly More Package" and noticed that the male connectors that fastened my Mavic bag to the carrying strap were not shipped. I immediately contacted DJI in China to have this issue resolved. Unfortunately for some reason Dji could not send me these two small connectors they failed to put in my package and wanted me to ship the bag back to China for inspection. After all this and X amount of time they would send me a brand new bag. I explained that this would leave my drone naked and unprotected during my traveling and I would not be able to do it this way. Due to their protocol and me not being able to part with my bag I am now left with an incomplete order and very dissatisfied with Dji’s quality control and customer service. I feel that this issue should not have been left this way and Dji should have tried harder to fix their mistake.

Reactions: andrew reeves
Tell them that you are "very upset and insulted by the poor treatment you have received". I have used this exact expression and gotten good results with Chinese customer support organizations. I can't explain why but it just seems to work. However, if you are dealing with domestic US DJI people it probably won't work.

Forget the DJI one... this is better... and on sale for $20

Lowepro - Format 150 Camera Backpack - Black

I would have bought two (one for my buddy) but they only had one... I can fit 3 extra batteries (so total of 4), 'copter, controller, charger, ND filters in the case, tablet (up to 10"!) with room to spare... and it is in a backpack version which I feel is better. In the room to spare I could easily fit 2 or 3 more batteries if needed.

The only thing I would have liked to see is a waist belt (I ride MT bikes to my locations) so I fashioned one to fit.

BE SURE to have your phone with you to show them the online add... otherwise it will be $50!

Shame. I really really like the dji bag. very high quality and finish but... it is a bit steep on price. I got the fly more pack because of ease and I'm glad I did. I'm sure though a better value dedicated compact bag will arrive soon enough

Seems like a big overreaction on the part of the OP to be so "dissatisfied" over such a small thing. It's not like you can't fly the Mavic without it. Heck you could just get a couple of clips at just about any store. Yes, it sucks that it's not "perfect" but it's not as if you received it without props or a battery.

Does anyone else think the Mavic bag although nice a little too small? I gently unsewed the divided panel to free up some space

I really like the DJI bag ....

Reactions: Simsstash
Seems like a big overreaction on the part of the OP to be so "dissatisfied" over such a small thing. It's not like you can't fly the Mavic without it. Heck you could just get a couple of clips at just about any store. Yes, it sucks that it's not "perfect" but it's not as if you received it without props or a battery.
I dont believe the OP is over reacting at all. Yes it is a small thing to take care of, but it is the point of it. We all have paid the price for the combo and waited for it to arrive (some more than others). Why should anything be sent out defective with this price. Would anybody buy a new car with burned out headlight and say 'that's alright, it's only a light bulb I will buy one and replace it'? I think most of us would say 'no' and make the dealer fix it. You paid for a new working car, not a defective one. This is only my opinion and view of it and I am still awaiting my lil bird to be shipped.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

I dont believe the OP is over reacting at all. Yes it is a small thing to take care of, but it is the point of it. We all have paid the price for the combo and waited for it to arrive (some more than others). Why should anything be sent out defective with this price. Would anybody buy a new car with burned out headlight and say 'that's alright, it's only a light bulb I will buy one and replace it'? I think most of us would say 'no' and make the dealer fix it. You paid for a new working car, not a defective one. This is only my opinion and view of it and I am still awaiting my lil bird to be shipped.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Completely agree ... the combo adver doesnt say some parts maybe excluded . ...

The strap is found inside the bag on my unit. look inside if you haven't

I can send you mine if you want them... ?

If you don't want them I could definitely use them Fat Bastard. I don't imagine them being too much to ship? The poor bag is only just over a week old and already coming apart. It should not be too hard just to tack.

IMG_2712.JPG

Last edited:
If you don't want them I could definitely use them Fat Bastard. I don't imagine them being too much to ship? The poor bag is only just over a week old and already coming apart. It should not be too hard just to tack.
View attachment 2428

P.M. me with your mailing address and I'll send the to you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22